Lemon water every morning: 10 benefits. The alkaline nature of vitamin C helps maintain healthy, radiant skin from the inside, eliminating the bacteria responsible for acne. Lemons have many beneficial properties for health that have been recognized for centuries. The two main ones are on the one hand their powerful anti-bacterial and antiviral action and on the other hand their effectiveness to stimulate the immune system. It is also used in diets. You can also drink lemon water. Indeed, lemon juice is also digestive. It is finally a good depurative for the liver.
Lemons contain many substances, especially citric acid, calcium, magnesium, vitamin C, bioflavonoids, pectin and limonene that strengthen the body’s defenses and fight infections. How should lemon water be prepared? You must use mineral water that must be warm and not boiling. The water must not be cold because our body assimilates it slowly and it has to spend more energy to assimilate the icy water than the warm water. Always use fresh lemons, preferably organic, and never bottled lemon juice. Squeeze 1/2 lemon in a glass of water to drink on waking and fasting.
The benefits of lemon water. 1. It facilitates digestion. Lemon juice promotes the elimination of waste and toxins . Thanks to its atomic composition similar to that of saliva and hydrochloric acid digestive juices, it stimulates the liver to produce bile, an acid necessary for digestion. Lemons are also rich in minerals and vitamins. They reduce toxins in the gastrointestinal tract. The digestive properties of lemon juice relieve the symptoms of indigestion such as heartburn, discharge and abdominal distension. The ‘ American Cancer Society recommends that cancer patients to drink hot lemon water to stimulate bowel movements.
2. It depicts the urinary system because it is diuretic. Lemon juice also promotes waste disposal because it increases the amount of urine in the body. So when you drink lemon juice, the toxins are eliminated more quickly and the urinary tract stays healthy. The citric acid of lemons activates the function of the enzyme that stimulates the liver and allows it to detoxify itself.
3. It stimulates the immune system. With the amount of vitamin C it contains, lemon is used to strengthen the immune system. Lemon is rich in vitamin C. It is therefore very useful for fighting colds. It is rich in potassium and stimulates the brain and the nervous system. Potassium also helps control blood pressure. The ascorbic acid (vitamin C) that is contained in the lemon has anti-inflammatory effects. It is used in addition to treat asthma and other respiratory problems. It also improves the body’s ability to absorb iron.
4. It balances the blood pH level. Lemon is one of the most alkalizing foods for the body. He is himself acidic. However in the body, it becomes alkaline. Citric acid does not produce acidity in the body once metabolized. Lemon contains as much citric acid as ascorbic acid. Both are weak acids that are easily metabolized in the body and cause the mineral content of the lemon to alkalize the blood. Pathological conditions occur only when the pH of the body is acidic. Thus, drinking lemon water regularly can be used to eliminate the total acidity of the body, such as uric acid, the excess of which is one of the main causes of painful access and joint inflammation .
5. She cleans the skin. Lemon juice cleans the face, but it is also very effective at cleansing hands and oily skin. Vitamin C and other antioxidants found in lemons help erase wrinkles and spots, and fight free radicals. Vitamin C is vital for keeping skin healthy and bright. Indeed, its alkaline nature destroys some of the bacteria that cause acne. It can be applied directly to scars or age spots to lighten them. And as lemon water purifies the blood by eliminating toxins. It allows us to have a clear skin by acting from the inside!
6. Lemon gives energy and improves morale. The energy a human being derives from food comes from the atoms and molecules of the food. When the positive ions of the food enter the digestive tract and interact with the enzymes charged with positive ions, a reaction occurs. Lemon is part of this small number of foods that are loaded with more negative ions and that, by reaching the digestive tract, give more energy to the body. The aroma of lemon also has energizing faculties that activate the good mood. The smell of lemon juice helps to reduce the level of anxiety and depressive symptoms.
7. It serves to heal wounds. Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) found in lemon is used to heal wounds. C is an essential nutrient to keep bones healthy, as well as the connective tissue and cartilage. As mentioned earlier, vitamin C also has anti-inflammatory properties. Ultimately, vitamin C is essential for good health, a balanced psychological state and the healing of lesions.
8. She refreshes the breath. Lemon, mint, yogurt: excellent allies to fight bad breath! Lemon helps to freshen the breath . It also relieves dental pain and gingivitis. It should be remembered that citric acid can erode tooth enamel. The ideal is to brush your teeth before drinking lemon water or wait for a moment if you brush your teeth after drinking it. Similarly, you can rinse your mouth with purified water after drinking lemon water.
9. It moisturizes the lymphatic system. Warm lemon water contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system by moisturizing it and providing the fluids that the body has removed. When the body is deprived of water, the following consequences are felt: tired, torpor, weakening of immune defenses, constipation , lack of energy, blood pressure too high or too low, insomnia, lack of mental clarity, etc.
10. It helps to lose weight. The slimming properties of lemon are well known and appreciated. It is an excellent detoxifier and anti-inflammatory that also has antioxidant properties thanks to its high content of vitamin C. Lemon is very rich in pectin, which helps to reduce appetite. Several studies have shown that people who follow an alkaline diet tend to lose weight faster!
BlogsHealthCare will share all the news about the healthy and knowledge to help you have more better life.
“To ensure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.” (William Londen)